I love being a Good Cook expert. I get to come up with some crazy stuff! This time I was tasked with coming up with a amazing stuffed burger recipe. I went round and round trying to figure out what I was going to do. I knew I wanted something with peppers. I love a little spice. This is how the Jalapeño cream cheese stuffed ground sirloin and bacon Burger came to be. Long name but the taste is out of this world! I honestly didn’t think it was going to me this good. I knew it would be great but I was blown away by the flavors. This burger has everything I love in a burger.
I added a little ketchup but honestly this burger is so rich you don’t need to add all that other stuff that you would normally add to a burger. I was thinking some carmelized onions on top might just be what this burger needed. But I’ll have to add those next time. If you try this burger let me know what you think and if there are any changes you would make. I used the Good Cook stuffed burger tool. This made my job so much easier! The cast iron stove top grill from Good Cook make this meal way easy! If your going to try to make stuffed burgers you should really try these tools.
Without further ado, the recipe:
- 1lb Ground Sirloin
- 1pkg Bacon (can use Turkey bacon)
- 2 Jalapeño peppers
- ½ Cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1t Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- ½ Med. Onion
- 1pkg Cream Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Use a food processor to grind bacon
- add sirloin to the bacon in the processor to blend together
- Dice onions and add to sirloin, bacon mixture
- Add cheddar cheese to the meat mix
- Add egg, Worcestershire, salt and pepper
- Mix everything together until blended well. You may want to add the cheese and onion by had so things don’t ever blend.
- Use a burger stuffer or make two small patties.
- Pre-heat grill to Medium
- Take package or soft cream cheese and add diced peppers. Make sure the peppers are diced small. Mix together well.
- Take your cream cheese mixture and add 1T in the middle of each burger. Make sure that all the edges are sealed very well.
- Spray grill with cooking spray and place burger on grill. Gook each side for 4-5 mins each.
- Tip: If cooking with oven safe pan you can place pan in oven at 325 for about 7-10 mins to make sure your burger is cooked though. The bacon helps the meat from drying out too much. I did this because my burger was pretty thick.
Now the CONTEST!
Does this burger sound good? You can vote for my recipe at Good Cook.com in the all beef burger category .You can vote up to 3 times within a 24 hour period and with every vote you’ll be entered to win 1 of 10 stuffed burger kits from Good Cook! Are you ready???~Amanda
"Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking these links you are supporting the Saving4five Blog. For product reviews I am sometimes given free product in exchange for my honest opinions. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The review are the honest, unbiased opinion of the writer only."